“Algorithms, Law and Democracy"
The following sub-themes have been identified as requiring academic consideration in this context:
- In the wake of a Big Brother State: Surveillance and Privacy vis-à-vis section 69 of the Information Technology Act
- Algorithmic Bias and the Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence and Intellectual Property Rights: Challenges new technology poses to the existing legal framework
- The Emergence of Big Data and Surveillance: How has Data-driven Policing changed law enforcement?
- The Internet of Things: How should the Law keep pace?
- Issues of Responsibility and Liability in Artificial Intelligence and Algorithmic Platforms
- The changing contours of Citizenship through Artificial Intelligence
- The politics and power in Algorithmic Infrastructures